Feel right at home at Peterson Estates. Independent Living-Tailored for You!
Located on campus of the Sanford Westbrook Medical Center at 9th Street and Bell Ave., Westbrook, Minnesota; Peterson Estates provides a rural community environment with all the conveniences! Anyone 55 years or older can enjoy the retirement pace of not mowing their lawn or worrying about snow removal. Compare the value of living at Peterson Estates with any other program and we think you will agree: Peterson Estates is where you want to be!
Bone Builders Program
You've always valued being able to do what you want, when you want and not having to ask for help. But imagine having to be dependent on others to do simple activities. This is a very real fear for people with osteoporosis, a disease in which bones become so brittle that they break easily. Patients with osteoporosis all say if they had known, they would have made changes in their life earlier. You have an opportunity to do just that as well as help others ensure a healthier and happier life.
Join Bone Builders! Everyone is welcome to come in Monday and Wednesday mornings at 9:30. Bone Builders meet in the dining room.
Features and Conveniences:
- Private one or two bedroom apartments with full kitchen allow for personal meal preparation
- Daily home-cooked meal (additional meals may be purchased for just pennies a day)
- All utilities are included except for personal telephone/cable TV
- FREE WiFi
- Call lights for professional nursing staff to respond to emergency medical needs 24 hours a day
- Hospital and clinic services only a few steps away
- Personalized Health Care Services available
- Weekly light houskeeping
- Secured entrance
- Daily Resident Activities
- Garage parking space (as available)
- Weekly Chapel Services onsite
- Daily Well Being check
- Meeting rooms available for family events
- Inside mailboxes
- Access to exercise on NuStep equipment
- Assistance with email communication to keep in touch with family members
- Elevators between floors
- Guest room with kitchenette for resident's visitors
- Beauty Salon
- Washer and Dryer on each floor, recently updated and no charge to use
- Laundry services include bed linens and remaking of bed available for an additional fee
- Grocery delivery
- Pharmacy delivery
For more information, call (507) 274-1120.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.